Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- Standard hotel check-in time is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check out 10.00 am to 12.00 hours.
- Breakfast timings are between 6:30 am-10:00 am.
- Grant-of visa is solely dependent on the discretion of the particular country’s Immigration Authority. We are not responsible for any non-grant of visas to travelers.
- Strictly follow visa procedures and passport validity for 6 months (9 months for Malaysia) from the date of return. Even for countries that offer Visa on Arrival, we request you to get your Visa before departure as it might take too much of your time at your arrival.
- Inform the hotel/transport provider immediately if you face any inconvenience during the trip. You can also reach out to us. Write to us withing 28 days of your return in case your complaint in not addressed.
- In case the promised travel arrangement is not provided, the cost of such arrangements will be compensated to our limit.
- We do not accept any responsibility for third-party services or service providers like hotels, transport, etc. For example, the transporters are responsible for travel delays while the hotels are responsible for inefficient hospitality
- We will not be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanor/omission and your personal affairs. We will not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during, or after the holiday.
- We are not to be held responsible for any misbehavior/damage done by the guest during the tour.
- We cannot and do not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. Photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website have been provided by the respective hotel.
- We recommend you buy travel insurance at an additional cost through your country insurance local sales agent before departing for your travel.
- Your transport being on a ‘seat-in-coach basis’ means that a comfortable van/bus/ coach will be provided to you depending upon the total number of arrivals. Please note we will be clubbing passengers arriving around a similar time and dropping at various hotels. In case you don’t approve of the same, we recommend you to book a private vehicle at a supplement cost.
- It shall be solely your responsibility to hold your valid travel documents and other statutory clearances like immigration.
- As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, the operator shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor will he be liable for any delay, denial, or other related act/omission or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting therefrom.
The position in respect of the cancellation of a tour by the client due to the non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the client having applied for such documents through the operator. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the operator shall be payable by the client. There will be no refund to the client, or any member of his party, who is unable to travel due to the above-said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by the clients shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same
- A child traveling for whom ‘without a bed’ charge has been paid would not be entitled to a separate bed or rollover based on the hotel policy. In case the ‘with bed’ charge has been paid for the child and you decide not to avail of such facility whilst on the tour, you would not be entitled to any refund. In case you decide to seek an extra bed for the child booked on a ‘without a bed basis on the tour, this will be subject to availability where you shall be bound to pay directly the additional amount charged by the concerned hotel.
These are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term as it is. Dreamz Tours & Travels reserves the right to change or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.
Tour & Payment Policy:
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as of the mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- For a customized / FIT (Free Individual Travel) package, the cost is calculated on the lowest class airfare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in airfare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client.
- Payments for land components (towards hotels, transfers, and sightseeing in India) will be taken as per the Rate of Exchange (ROE) on the day of making the final payments.
- Any customized or recommended tour itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The quotation might change based on the actual availability of the service.
- Dreamz Tours & Travels will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation, proceed with booking. No refund for any unutilized services.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. Dreamz Tours & Travels will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- You need to make an advance payment as per the specific package terms at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment as per the payment conditions of the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest-free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted OR unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest-free deposits shall stand forfeited, and the scale of cancellation set out in the ‘How To Book’ section of the brochure shall be applicable and binding.
- Rates are calculated on the basis of special airfares and hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change without prior notice. Immediately book with us to get the benefit of the currently proposed prices.
- Post confirmation of services, you or any member of your group may cancel travel plans at any time by sending a written notification or an e-mail during office hours (Indian Time) addressed to the representative who made the booking. The same is applicable in case you want to make any changes to your itinerary.
- All costs incurred due to amendment of any of the above issues will be borne by the individual himself
- Dreamz Tours & Travels reserves the right to change/modify or cancel your travel arrangements at any point in time.
- Our liability is limited to the cost of your travel arrangements in case we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements.
- In case your travel arrangements are affected by bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances, Dreamz Tours & Travels will try its best to provide alternate dates for the package if the holiday hasn’t already begun subject to availability.
- Any alteration in your outward/return flights by less than 12 hours like changes in aircraft type or accommodation, Dreamz Tours & Travels will try its best to address it.
- Due to the rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, the said client shall have the option to postpone his/her tour. One can also transfer their tour to any other tour. In such a case, the transfer fee for the transfer of the tour shall apply. However, if the client books and pays within the cancellation period and is unable to travel due to any reason whatsoever including non-availability of visas or any travel documents, the cancellation policy will apply
- Cancellation charges per person:
- Cancellation charges for various tours are different and depend upon the tour booked. Hence, we request Guests go through the cancellation policies of each package they book and travel for. In general, the cancellation policies for
ASIA/ Middle East bound destinations are:
- The passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel. Malaysian travelers need validation of 9 months.
- Group packages are non-refundable once booked
- In case you reserve your booking by paying 30 Euros per person. The same will be non-refundable in case you do not pay the remaining amount or cancel your holiday.
- In a booking of over 8 travelers, the cancellation charges may be up to the total cost of the package. It is dependent on the supplier charges.
You will be subject to a cancellation fee for tours booked, paid for, and later canceled as follows.
- 60 days or more prior to arrival date in India-15% of the total amount payable penalty.
- 30 – 59 days prior to arrival date in India –25% of the total amount payable penalty.
- 22-29 days prior to arrival date in India –35% of the total amount payable penalty.
- 15-21 days prior to arrival date in India –50% of the total amount payable penalty.
- 0-14 days prior to arrival date in India –100% of the total amount payable penalty.
- After arrival in India (or without notice) –no refund.
- An administration fee of $100 will be applicable for all canceled tours.
NOTE: VISA IS COMPULSORY TO TRAVEL TO INDIA FOR ALL FOREIGN NATIONALS.